Billet Dowel Pin Crankshaft – Chevy Journal
CHEVY ROD JOURNAL BILLET DOWEL PIN CRANKSHAFT
SCAT's re-engineered dowel pin lightweight cranks feature fully machined, knife-edge counterweights to reduce horsepower robbing windage. Special profiled throws reduce crankshaft weight by approximately 2 pounds, plus increase engine RPM acceleration and extend bearing life.
There are 8 important reasons to run a SCAT dowel pin lightweight crankshaft:
- Ground to exact sizes, magnafluxed, dynamically balanced and micropolished.
- Manufactured from the finest Virgin 4340 Chromoly Forged Billets.
- 5/64″ (2.0mm) radius on journals and chamfered oil holes.
- 8 Chrome Vanadium Dowel Pins installed – .400″ longer than stock.
- Exclusive straight-shot oil system to connecting rods plus chamfered oil holes allow your engine to sustain high rev’s over 6500 RP.
- All Pro-Comp Crankshafts are all nitrided, which is a special surface hardening treatment for added strength and reduced extended bearing life.
82 mm, 84 mm, 86 mm, 88 mm
Type 1 all mains, Type 4 center main, Type 4 all mains