Ball Joint Front End Adjuster, ’66 & Later excluding Super Beetle
BALL JOINT FRONT END ADJUSTER FOR 1966 AND LATER (EXCLUDING SUPER BEETLE)
- Converts your front axle beam from fixed to adjustable
- Adjusters are installed in upper & lower front end cross tubes
- Designed for up to 2″ adjustment up or down for total 4″ adjustment
- Allows you to set height of front end to suit your driving requirements
- Requires cutting and welding of axle tubes
- May be used with stock or modified front ends
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 2 in|
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.